Menu

If you do not see the main menu on the header Refresh the page

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Problems with copyright of Sexycompanion Mod.

Why I had to remove the Sexycompanion Mod

As you can observe, I had to remove this mod from my blog. The reazon is because the original mod author has forced me to remove it because it seems that he does not want to your share it with others. These things happen when you have the occurrence to use the mods of some elitist diva modder.
I personally  have removed it from my PC also. After all, having installed Lovers with PK you do not need this mod for nothing.
Here is the Copy of personnel converacioin between mountana and I in Nexus Forum:
MontanaBlueSkies, on 21 July 2011 - 01:49 AM, said:Please dont redistribute my work without my permission. I no longer wish to publish my mods, and have not chosen an intellectual heir to continue them.


Respectfully
Montana

PS: I've noticed since I sent this that you are hosting my mod on your website for download. I had first assumed that you were only offerring to provide it on request in the nexus forum.


Please remove my mod from your website. Its very clear from my readme that you do not have permission to redistribute it or to redistribute modifications derived from it.


I'll wait a short time to hear from you on this matter before lodging a complaint with Nexus.


Montana

Reply

Ok, the mod is off my website and my PC, from now one I don't like it anymore, 
sorry for my audacity for posting your work.

I tried to locate you for more than a month in the network to ask permission without success. 
You should know that I have not posted your mod for appropriating your work.
I've posted it by the request of the community who desperately wanted your mod and they could not find it anywhere.

I must also say that I respect your decision of not publishing your work anymore.
But what you pretend that the mods you've already posted and are dispersed throughout the network magically disappear is a very difficult task.

I also tell you that your work is good, but what I have understood you're not Steven Spielberg, 
and you can eat your mod with potatoes.

Respectfully
Tafa100
 

No comments:

Post a Comment