Menu

If you do not see the main menu on the header Refresh the page

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dominatrix Video Clip




Video Clip from Dominatrix
Mod
This mod is in editing progress and will be released soon 

 

Hi everyone. When I started editing this mod it was just an armor conversion to BBB system and HCup size Boobs.But as I edit the mod, I'm incorporating ideas that occur to me.The fact is I'm improvising as I edit the mod.When I finished the conversion of Gonzo's Sinners Armor Vixen, I decided to extend the mod to make it more interesting. Right now I have it mixed up with Kendos
Mature Demon Consort.But instead of conjuring a demon a dremora and a concubine,You can conjure a Mistress Domina,a battle Domina Mistress, a sex slave that will suck your dick,and two more slaves so you can  fuck them as you want.With lovers PK, for example.All this gang is hosted at a place called Dominatrix where they spend their time performing sexual aberrations based on the practice of BDSM and inspired by the mods: CT Add Pose (Boundage Sex) and 2ch Hentai.
To release this mod I have to solve the following problems:
Get permission from Kendo because I used some assets from his mod.(very difficult task because it has the same philosophy as Montana)Therefore I have to get rid of everything that has to do with these people and edit it from scratch.
Or ignore his warnings and post the mod in my blog. Because with the only thing they can claim is for  BJ animations, because the language of the scripts are in the original game.Or change BJ the animations to others that are public, or make my own animations in blender(this can take ages because I don't have enough skill for this).
Or remove the blowjob from the mod.
I admit suggestions for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment